Our client is a Renowned Australian Organisation who are currently in the process of implementing a new Digital and Analytical Tool. They are looking to bring in a Senior Project Manager to lead the Project on an initial contract until the end of June 2024. You will ideally have a background in Digital Analytics and have previous experience working within a Digital environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivery of all aspects of project management including stakeholder engagement, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resourcing, integration, risk and issues management, reporting, and communications.
- Under broad direction, and in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, prepare comprehensive business cases for the most complex large and medium sized projects.
- Deliver the most complex projects in accordance with program and portfolio governance principles.
- Ensure that the appropriate project benefit management plan is developed and delivered to enhance project success in line with business objectives.
- Expertly plan and deliver the most complex large and medium sized projects to agreed scope, schedule, and cost.
- Identify and lead the strategic analysis needed to ensure that functional, technical, and operational requirements are based on business objectives and are sufficiently captured.
- Previous experience working with Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Snowplow, Tealium or others.
- Demonstrated significant experience in expertly managing the most complex projects and project teams, to successful delivery.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills with proven experience in achieving project deadlines, budgets, and project objectives.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate with people at the highest level and work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job reference number: 258797
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.