The mission of the Enterprise DevOps team is to drive cultural change and provide advanced technical capability needed for CI/CD to teams in order to ship value to our customers faster than ever before.
They are a small but well-connected team that sits across the technology organization, working with development teams, providing thought leadership & engineering skills as well as driving systemic change.
They are looking for the best DevOps Engineers to deliver real value back to the business.
- Provide thought leadership on and/or perform hands-on design and implementation of CI/CD and cultural transformation.
- Lead delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices, processes and tooling.
- Coaching and mentoring of delivery teams to reach a DevOps culture
- Drive associated cultural change by gaining an understanding of people's concerns about the new ways of working and helping them understand the vision and what it means to them
- Drive, support and measure the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps Maturity across the business.
- Work with diverse tools, platforms and teams from across the thew business.
- Research industry best practices to develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance
- Prior experience with technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Docker, K8s, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting, Server Spec, ELK, Splunk, Grafana.
If you are interested please apply today.