Our client, an internationally awarded growth consultancy who specialise in advanced analytics and insights to inform consumer growth strategy is currently looking for Senior Data Analysts to provide quality, timely and relevant analysis.
Outline of major duties:
Provide high quality, rigorous, accurate analytical services of project data in a timely manner:
- Provide suggestions on research design with regard to methodologies, sampling, questionnaire design and clients specifications
- Analyse and assess incoming and outgoing data
- Use innovative and compelling analytical and statistical techniques to interrogate the data;
- Clarify Consultant and Client expectations and specific analytical requirements for assigned projects
- Attend and actively participate in Proposal Brainstorms, Actionable Recommendations Team meetings
- Ability to simplify complex data and supply recommendations in a manner that is readily understood.
- Work closely with the Consultant to transform data into growth driving meaning and insight.
- Double degree or undergraduate degree with honours;
- Postgraduate qualifications with a focus on analysis and statistics
- Research based honours, Masters or PhD.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong knowledge of SPSS, R and Python
- Proven problem solving and numerical ability
- Sound theoretical knowledge of core market research modelling and descriptive data techniques. This may include (but is not limited to) regression modelling, conjoint / choice modelling, cluster analyses, basic statistical inference
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to simplify complex ideas
- Excellent presentation skills