Our Federal Government Client is seeking Senior Contact Centre Engineers.
This is a long-term contract role with an initial contract duration from 04/12/2023 to 03/12/2024. The work location may also include Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, or Perth, depending on your preference and availability. Working arrangements may include Permanent, Fixed Term, or Contract basis.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Develop and implement solutions for a large Federal Government Contact Centre Project.
* Work closely with Optus Enterprise and Business CX Pre-sales and Solution Architects, PMO Project Managers, Support Teams, and Optus external partnered vendors.
* Contribute to the successful delivery of work on some of the industry's most complex and challenging solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
* 5 years of contact centre technical solution delivery experience with one or more of the following solution suites: NICE CXone, Cisco Webex CC, UCCE, Genesys Cloud CX, Multicloud CX, Amazon Connect, Verint, or Avaya.
* Experience with business requirement gathering and documentation.
* Experience with call flow design, documentation, and scripting.
* Experience with Web Services or other API development.
* Australian citizenship and eligibility for Federal Government security clearance.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain the required security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: #258950
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.