- 12 months Fixed Term Contract + extensions
- Hybrid Work Model (4 days in the office)
- Oracle Fusion experience required (Finance and Supply Chain)
- Location: CBD
Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for a Business Analyst with Oracle Fusion experience to join its IT team. You will be working on a large Oracle roll out and will be responsible for process mapping and project documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct research, data analysis, and process mapping
- Monitor, evaluate and update the effectiveness of new processes and procedures to ensure they meet the desired outcomes.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, including standard operating procedures (SOPs) and process maps
- Facilitate the gathering of business requirements and documentation, gap analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement new processes and procedures that align with company goals and objectives.
- Train and coach team members on process improvements to ensure consistent implementation and adoption.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline
- Three to five years' related work experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle ERP projects
- Experience with Oracle ERP Fusion background in Finance and Supply Chain
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required
- Clear understanding of product management and market placement
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more details email Aparna on email@example.com (Job number: 257392)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.