Our Public utilty client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
This is a contract position with an initial duration of 14 months, with extension options. The role is located in Canberra and offers a flexible work environment, allowing for a mix of remote and office-based work as negotiated within the team.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Manage and document business challenges, objectives, and interdependent activities.
- Collaborate with the HR/Payroll project manager, project vendors, and business SMEs to deliver improved processes.
- Establish strong working relationships with business clients, ensuring clear expectations.
- Support the development of business test scenarios.
- Lead the development and update of corporate standards-based documentation.
- Provide best practice guidance and advice to the business and the delivery team.
- Assist with adapting to changes introduced through new systems and solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 10+ years of business analyst experience.
- Experience with upgrades to Human Resource (HR) platforms (E.g. Aurion, SAP, Bamboo, and others).
Due to security clearance requirements, candidates must be Australian citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 0262689778, quoting Job Reference: # 258702.
Please note that only candidates meeting the specified criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.