WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to nationally based organisations for professional ICT contract and permanent staff. With ongoing opportunities available, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects at a state-wide level.
WHAT WE NEED
Our client, a reputable global organisation is seeking a highly-experienced Senior Business Analyst for a permanent opportunity. To be considered it is imperative that you display the following competencies:
- 10 years' experience operating as a senior business analyst with enterprise project implementation experience, package implementations or custom software application development
- Experience in working across the life cycle, including planning, requirements
and design phases as well as testing and implementation / business transition
- Demonstrated strong process analysis and documentation skills
- Demonstrated deep and broad industry knowledge in their domain areas
- Demonstrably a team player so must have worked in delivery teams
- ISEB or similar business analysis qualifications
- Previous exposure in a "business consulting" role, either as an internal consultant in a large corporate or working at one of the leading consultancies, or have worked in Financial Services in smaller software development or package businesses
- Trained in and experience with formal project methodologies, ideally Waterfall but also experience with Agile development, ideally SCRUM, would be highly desirable
- Use of or familiarity with requirements automation tools (e.g. Rational, Specflow)
- Familiar with MS Project or similar planning tool, such as JIRA
- Application of or familiarity with LEAN or Six Sigma
- Previous project exposure across a wide spectrum of functional areas, including marketing, sales, finance, product development, compliance
- Worked on MI projects
- A desired skill set will be the ability to speak other languages French, German, Spanish would be very useful
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will possess significant hands on experience within large project environments in high profile environments. You will be experienced in working on major projects and able to meet deadlines accordingly. In addition, you will have outstanding team leadership and communication capabilities with significant experience in stakeholder management.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact our SA Recruitment Consultant Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format. This is an URGENT permanent requirement to start preferably at the end of June 2017 if not earlier.
Visit www.peoplebank.com.au for all other job opportunities or follow us on LinkedIn!