Peoplebank are currently looking to engage the services of a Senior Business Analyst to work for one of our clients on a 12-month contract based in the Adelaide CBD.
Working on a new Program of work, you will get to utilise your full range of Business Analysis skills across the full project lifecycle, where you will be helping deliver a large new IT System implementation along with all the associated Business and Process changes.
- 5+ years of demonstrable and comprehensive Business Analysis techniques and tools used on at least two major and complex ICT projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex systems and business processes.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis and business process re-engineering.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and processes and translate those to meet different stakeholders needs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of full system development life cycle, its typical phases, the deliverables within the phases and the Business Analysts role within the phases.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team to provide timely delivery of agreed products.
- Experience in the preparation of requirements, specifications and business processes
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration