We are closely working with our client who is a well-known utility company and is seeking an experienced Senior Automation Test Analyst.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to champion test planning and execution (both manual and automation) at a Delivery Team level across digital technologies.
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science of similar discipline
- 8+ Years experience as a Tester.
- 5+ Years experience in hands-on test automation.
- Experience in designing test automation frameworks.
- 3+ Years experience working in agile delivery environment.
- Experience in integrating automation frameworks with a CI/CD model and tools.
- Experience working across multiple test automation tools and frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of constant change.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Avani Patel and send your CV on email@example.com quoting reference ##258910
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.