Our client a leading Financial Services organisation has an excellent opportunity for a Senior AP to join their small dynamic team on projects that service the Product and Markets business.
The team is responsible for maintaining and enhancing several assets including the Equities trading business consisting of a Vendor application in the 'front end', and an in-house built .NET application for the operations and reporting 'back end' of the system.
You may also be required to work on other systems from time to time depending on the needs of the business, typically related to Front Office pricing and risk tools and applications.
To be considered for this position you will demonstrate the following:
- 5 years+ experience in an Analyst Programmer role or related Technology discipline using C#, ASP.NET and SQL (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Background in Equities (cash and derivatives)
- Strong OOP skills and experience
- Self-starter & independent Agile advocacy important
- Basic professional experience in a finance related field
- Maintain an awareness of industry best practices and incorporate them into design, development and support processes.
If you looking for a new opportunity, alternatively interested in a confidential conversation, please call Jennifer Bohm on 9409 4880.