Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Commonwealth Release/Project Lead (SAP Project Lead).
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with an extension term of 12 months for a total of 24 months, located at our client's office in Canberra, with the potential for some remote work.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide Solution Delivery governance and assurance, leveraging ERP and SAP Project management experience - support Solution Delivery Lead across multiple tranches and corresponding releases to plan, manage and govern activities of Delivery Partners to ensure alignment with optimal outcomes for client and adoption of ERP implementation best practices, while supporting the program to deliver against agreed deliverables, time, quality and cost.
- Ensure alignment of ERP methodologies, tools and solution, and outcomes concept with client strategic policy and framework supporting ERP Program Management to plan, manage and govern activities of Delivery Partners to ensure alignment with optimal outcomes for client Groups and Services and adoption of ERP implementation best practices.
- Work as part of the broader Solution Delivery Leadership to ensure program schedule and quality targets are met and overall client's outcomes are achieved.
- Support the definition of Tranche 3, including early and in phase scope, approach, plan, schedule, resources and GFX required to deliver capability outcomes.
- Provide ERP SAP project management complex understanding and input to evaluation of industry proposals and selection of Release Delivery Partners supporting aligning stakeholders with realistic and achievable expectations of schedule, scope and solution.
- Knowledge transfer and demonstrate initiative, whilst at the same time contributing to the knowledge and learning of the staff you are supporting and on occasion taking responsibilities for non-standard solution release related tasks
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 15+ years' experience and demonstrated skills in complex ICT ERP Program ERP SAP transformation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification and demonstrated deep understanding of SAP Best Practice implementation methodologies.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in managing and delivering complex projects in Government environment.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders, including client's, Delivery Partners, and other government agencies.
- Experience in developing and implementing risk management and mitigation plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who can obtain and maintain Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 258572
The role closes on 01st November 2023 at 1:00 PM
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.