Our Federal Government client is looking for a SAP HANA Data Modelling Consultants.
Purpose of Services
Provide specialist SAP Skills for support and assistance in delivering a range of deliverables. Resource is required to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products, and provide SAP based services to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products. This may include:
- Implementation and configuration of HANA functionality;
- Generate functional specs / configuration guides.
- Adhere to DHS SAP development standards.
- Knowledge transfer to DHS staff and mentoring subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated experience in Creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting, SDA (Smart Data Access), SAP HANA Live (Analytics) within a large organisation (preferably within a Federal Government).
- HANA Certification
- Ability to work extended hours if required.
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Soham Dingare on 02 6245 1707 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.