One of our clients is looking for a SAP HANA Consultant with proven experience in ISU implementations, HANA live and S/4 analytics.
- Demonstrated experience in SAP BW / HANA implementation experience in Utilities (IS-U)
- Expertise in end to end implementation experience in S/4 HANA analytics
- Proven experience in SAP BI BO platform tool including Webi, Lumira, Analysis for Office and Fiori
- Must have data modelling skills in FI-CA, customer, billing, device management
- Must have implementation experience in BW data model architecture based on LSA++
- SAP HANA live content activation and enhance standard content to meet specific reporting requirements
- SAP Native HANA to design, Develop and support the build of Native HANA applications on SAP
- Ability to quickly understand and challenge business process requirements and to fit these to new applications on SAP HANA
- Good understanding of existing HANA models and process knowledge in ISU and CRM.
- Good experience in HANA modelling like creating Hana view (attribute, analytic & calculation view) and basic provisioning knowledge
- One should have good experience in BOBJ WEBi 4.x version
- Strong SQL skills and experience to optimize SQL statements and clear understanding of procedures and cursors
- Expert level programming skills in developing ABAP CDS Views for data extractions and reporting
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail