Our client is a large well-known organisation who are currently implementing SAP ERP.
They are seeking an ETL Developer to implement & execute the extract, transformation, load and reconciliation of source-to-target data as part of the data migration stream.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Design and implement data migration ETLR activities in SAP Data Services
- Execute data migration for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and production migration
- Identify, communicate and remediate data quality errors and ETL errors
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Work with client and vendor groups to obtain source data and to load target data
- Work with other stream leads to determine data requirements
- Ensure all analysis and development work is thoroughly documented
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Experience in analysing source data and target requirements to prepare source-to-target mapping
- Experience in developing ETL solutions in SAP Data Services for migration of Plant Maintenance, Finance and Procurement data
- Experience in developing reconciliation solutions to support ETL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
My client is interviewing next week so apply today for consideration.