- Location: North Ryde
- Hybrid Work Model
- Large Transformation Initiative
We are looking to hire a Salesforce Lead with Sales Cloud experience for one of our premier clients.
You will be responsible for developing core business applications using Salesforce CRM technology. You will be defining roadmaps and managing vendors.
- Administration of the Salesforce Platform, including system configuration, Maintenance, enhancements and upgrades, data integrity, deployments,
- Maintain Salesforce as an accurate and holistic view of customer and business processes to understand the cross-functional impacts of configuration, process, workflows, and reporting.
- Ensure all integrations flowing into Salesforce are live and accurate.
- Develop and deploy an ongoing training strategy for users.
- Supporting the business with analysis, investigations, and approved releases.
- Managing projects end-to-end to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- Provide production operations and support, utilising tools and techniques to anticipate and then rapidly address issues as they arise.
- Utilise ITIL processes Incident, Problem, Change and Release
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing automation and CPQ/Billing tools.
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solutions or implementing app exchange applications.
- Experience with Salesforce.com customisation (APEX, Visual Force and LWC)
- Experience working with SOQL / SOSL Queries, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and workflows/process builders.
- Strong experience in using Agile methodologies to successfully deliver Salesforce projects
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and recommend solutions to challenging issues
- Extensive experience in the management of complex applications in a challenging technical and business environment
- An analytical mindset with a desire to continuously improve systems and processes.
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.Sharma@peoplebank.com.au (Job Number: 258795)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.