Our client is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services. They are building their presence in Brisbane and as such as seeking an additional Sales Manager to sell network, hardware and services to Government and the Education industries.
Responsibilities may include:
- Proposes, communicates and implements the Sales strategy for the accounts
- and/or sectors supported.
- Maintains Accounts/Sector strategic plans that clearly identify business
- potential, short and mid-term opportunities and competitive analysis.
- Directs the selection of the most appropriate channels in his accounts and
- manages conflicts in coordination with the Channel Sales team(s).
- Relations with end-customers:
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of accounts/sectors supported.
- Influences the accounts in their strategic choices regarding their communication
- infrastructure needs.
- Previous and successful large account sales management compulsory.
- Good understanding of direct and indirect sale model
- 4 - 5 years experience selling network, hardware and services
- Experience selling to the Government and Education sectors will be highly regarded.
- At ease with matrix based organizations.
- Ability to work independently.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Chan or Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7555 or please submit a detailed resume below.