RF/ LTE Engineer
- 6 months contract role with the possibility for an extension
- An excellent opportunity with a global telecommunications vendor
- Skills: LTE technology, RF planning, and optimization tools
About the company:
Our client is a prominent global telecommunications vendor, at the forefront of cutting-edge network solutions and technology.
As an RF/ LTE Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the optimization and management of our LTE network, with a focus on RF planning and design for a railway network. This is a 6-month contract position, with the potential for an extension.
- Lead RF planning, design, testing, and optimization for the LTE railway network.
- Manage and motivate a team of RF engineers.
- Facilitate customer interactions, including contractual discussions.
- Prevent project scope deviations and engage in constructive negotiations.
- Support change and configuration management.
- Collaborate with other domain engineers and team leads.
- Clearly articulate and address complex technical issues.
- Maintain project documentation and tools.
- Manage customer expectations and promptly respond to comments.
- Review documents to maintain high-quality deliverables.
- Conduct interdisciplinary meetings and customer workshops.
- Support project and program management.
- Assist in project planning and scheduling.
- Digitally track team progress and onboard new teams.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in LTE technology and RF planning and optimization tools.
- Proven expertise in RF design and optimization, with added advantage if experienced in IBC and Tunnels designs.
- Previous experience in railway projects is a plus.
- Familiarity with RAN parameters and features is advantageous.
- Previous experience in lab testing and factory acceptance testing is beneficial.
- Must be located in Australia with full working rights.
- Ability to present technical reports to customers
- Experience in railway projects
- Knowledge of RAN parameters and features
- Experience in lab testing and factory acceptance testing
How to apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 258801)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.