Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to work in a high performing and growing team, based in Adelaide.
Working within a collaborative and innovative team environment, as a Reporting Analyst you will be using best practice processes and reporting capability to drive business outcome.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Establish and maintain "best practice" reporting and business intelligence capability, processes, techniques and framework
- Present insights and commercial findings to stakeholders
- Assist in the development of a strategic data and reporting roadmap for the business
- Coordinate and drive the development and implementation of reporting projects
- Work with various teams across the business to drive the successful implementation of projects
Skills and Experience required include:
- Strong knowledge of SQL to extract, manipulate, join and analyse data
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional report and data quality
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience delivering projects to demonstrate how analytics can meet stakeholder requirements and deliver business value
- Ability to translate data driven insights into actionable business value
- Identifying the relevant data required to provide insight to the business
- Experience in using SAS, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView/QlikSense and data visualisation software will be highly regarded
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team, working on innovative, large scale projects.
Please APPLY NOW, for my immediate consideration.