Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Release Train Engineer (RTE).
This is a long-term contract role starting as soon as possible and extending until 30 June 2024, with the potential for 3 X 12 months extensions. The location of work is at the client''s National Office in Canberra, and the preferred working arrangements are on-site. Due to security clearance requirements, candidates must have the ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Facilitate Agile Release Train (ART) events and processes, supporting teams in delivering value.
* Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
* Facilitate Agile Release Train (ART) practices and Program Increment (PI) execution.
* Support the adaptation of SAFe® to the client's needs, standardizing and documenting practices.
* Utilize relationship management skills to form and maintain positive working relationships across the Program.
* Perform additional responsibilities in line with this position.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
* Evidenced experience and skills as a Release Train Engineer.
* A strong understanding of the SAFe® methodology and its application within a large and complex Program within a government context.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and negotiate with a range of audiences.
* Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues to achieve outcomes.
* Experience effectively managing competing priorities and strategic directions, with an ability to remain calm under pressure and respond flexibly to change and uncertainty.
* Proven ability to act with discretion and integrity in managing sensitive information.
The applications for the role are closing on 15th November 2023.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: #259010.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.