Initial 6 months contract + extension
Our client is one of Australia's leading utilities company.
They are looking for a Redshift DBA to:
- Proactively monitoring to avoid failures and troubleshoot redshiftfailures/issues coordinating with AWS as necessary.
- Maintaining and optimizing databaseperformance, important as we put more objects into Prod.
- Design and implement Redshift Workload management.
- Helping users adapt toRedshift DDS, grants, and permission issue. Provide guidance on better modelling. Build config and deploy for DDS Airflow orchestration.
- Backup and Recovery, process across table, schema etc, how long it takes, cost associated.
Position Description :
This role requires strong technical expertise in Redshift, along with experience in database administration, scripting, and query optimization.
The DBA will be:
- Designing and implementing Redshift database systems
- Maintaining and optimizing database performance
- Ensuring database security
- Troubleshooting database issues
- Automating database processes
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong technical background in Redshift, as well as experience in database administration and query optimization
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner and be able to work well under pressure
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please call Meg at 02 9409 4714 quoting job# 257567
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.