The purpose of this role is to support and maintain the program providing additional services to enable the system is up to the speed. This role would lead the upgrade works within telco network components.
Title: Project Manager- Rail/Telecommunication/Electrical engineering/ Telco trade background.
Duration: 12 months contract
Location - Western Sydney- Clyde- Postal Code - 2142
(Brand new building with ABW environment)
Reports to the Program Manager
The Project Manager will liaison with Rolling Stock and Infrastructure stakeholders, Civil, Electrical, Signal and Track Engineers, Asset Managers/ Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Procurement Manager, Safety Manager and Telecommunications field force supervisors to lead the upgrade works within telco network components.
- Prior experience in Rail and telecommunication or electrical engineering or telco trade background.
- This role would lead upgrade works of telco network components. eg Telecommunications, DC power supplies, IP switch upgrades, PABX upgrades, transmission system upgrades.
- This role would also support other PM's in delivering the telco components of multidiscipline projects, eg. Upgrades, Re-signalling upgrades etc.
- The role would need to take projects from concept to completion which includes: - Design management, procurement, tendering, contract management, build, test and commission and handover to BAU.
- Capability Development
- Monitoring, Reporting and Evaluation
- Performance Management and Development
- Risk Management