Our clients SaaS platform in transforming the mortgage industry, digitising end-to-end mortgage application and approval process between lenders and brokers. Where this has been complex and manual requiring rework and lengthy back-and-forth information gathering (if you have applied for a mortgage, you will likely understand), has now been turned into an automated process where mortgage product requirements for applications are updated in real-time and applicant details are auto filled through data feeds, reducing the mortgage application process to minutes for all involved parties.
Their technical environment is complex, integrating into ever increasing live systems across the banking and finance industry, with their platform being adopted into the banks for back-end mortgage processing modernisation and automation.
They are looking for a Compliance Project Manager who understands the finance industry intricately to be able to guide them through continued and on-going improvements with all areas of legislation and compliance.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Maintain and recertification of existing ISO27001
- Manage PCI-DSS V4 L1, SOC2 & Open Banking/CDR certifications and ongoing ICT compliance.
- Conduct internal audits, Pen Testing & Vulnerability Testing according to the calendar and associated processes and procedures, to ensure alignment with ICT policies & ISMS.
- Manage and report action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance gaps
- Drive the ongoing identification and management of enterprise risk, ensuring risk practices are dynamic and reflective of the underlying risk in the organisation
- Deliver training and guidance to all staff in the management risk and compliance generally, with relevance to their job roles and, where applicable, suppliers and other third parties
- Ensure the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system is designed and operating effectively - empowering the user experience and moving the organisation towards a more dynamic, automated assessment of risk
Knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrate a strong background and knowledge of ISO27001, PCI-DSS, and SOC2 control framework Experience in building and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security controls such as Identity, Vulnerability Management, Network and Endpoint Security, Cloud in AWS and Microsoft M365
This is absolutely your chance to be part of something truly cutting edge. They have a great team environment; flexible working and you will be part of a true innovator in the industry. Redefining the way loan applications are processed and dealt with.
This role is a hybrid working environment (2 days in the office) and is being recruited by Peoplebank on an exclusive basis by Software Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon & Lead Technical Recruiter Sarah Kissane. Dan & Sarah share more than 30 years software recruitment experience and have worked together for more than 15 years. Dan is a certified CSM and CPO, and Sarah built and led her own successful software recruitment company. To find out more about this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' or call Dan on 0401 912 645 or Sarah on 0410 863 499. Job#258878
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.