- Initial 12 months contract + extensions
- Previous experience in data and/or system integration projects
- Hybrid Work Environment (3 days in the office)
- Location: CBD
- Mix of projects
We are looking for a versatile Senior Project Manager to manage a mix of projects. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the delivery of new SaaS software (including procurement, integration and data migration).
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, lead, organise and control a number of IT projects in the data space
- Critically review projects and business cases to make recommendations and identify value opportunities, potential project risks and their mitigations.
- Provide reviews, execution and reporting of multiple project plans and schedules, maintaining internal project systems and updates across a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Project communication
- Design concepts and criteria
- Resource Allocation
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline
- Experience managing data and/or system integration projects
- Experience in writing business cases
- Experience with SaaS software
- Project experience with cloud applications and infrastructure
- Successful multiple vendor management experience and responsibility of contract management over multiple complex projects and contracts.
- Practical and collaborative mindset, flexible and adaptable to change, without impacting project scope.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
For more details email Aparna on email@example.com (Job Number 259184)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.