- Casual contract - 12 Months with the possibility of extension.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Location - South of the river
Our client is looking for a Project Manager who can work on improving physical security controls.
- Prepare security project initiatives for approvals.
- Coordinate and participate in workshops for the achievement of project deliverables.
- Prepare and submit statements of work and other project-related documentation.
- Plan and perform change management and operational readiness activities.
- Qualified project professional in either Prince2 or PMBOK.
- Diversified project management experience with the ability to lead projects with assets and systems, process improvement and deliverables.
- Experienced in planning and executing change management and operational readiness activities.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 258971)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.