Project Coordinator - Facilities Works Project
- 6 months initial contract
- Work for the WA government client
- Perth CBD location
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator who has experience with Facilities Works Project. In this pivotal role, you will play a crucial part in the successful management of the client's IT program structure.
- Supports the Project Manager with planning, coordination and direct input as required for the Facilities Works Stream
- Deliver projects and other work packages in accordance with the Project Management Framework.
- Ensure each project is delivered per its defined scope, and schedule, as aligned to the defined requirements.
- Procurement for Enclosure Remediation and Facilities Works.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects using project management systems and tools to meet project targets.
- Great written and verbal communication skills with an ability to liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 259048)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.