Looking for a Program Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Starting July / August - 12 months contract plus 2x12 months contract
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- At least 5+ year's demonstrable experience in programme management;
- Ability to effectively manage complex large-scale programmes to achieve agreed objectives;
- Demonstrated experience identifying risks associated with delivering submissions in short timeframes;
- Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Demonstrated strong leadership and active listening skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Formal training in one or more of the following programme / project management frameworks and methods:
- Tertiary qualifications in computer sciences including Bachelor of Information Technology, Diploma of Information Technology;
- Proven background in advisory services in relation to budgetary responsibilities and financial management matters;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the following:
- Agile Software Development;
- Whole of Government policies and standards.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.