Our Federal Government client is looking for a Programme Manager.
This is a long term contract and strong experience in IT Infrastructure accompanied by PRINCE2 Accreditation and Practising experince.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in delivering complex ICT Infrastructure programmes and projects.
- Hold one or more industry recognised qualifications in project management, such as:
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Risk Management
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- MSP® Managing Successful Programmes Certifications
- Demonstrated ability to develop high quality implementation and evaluation programme plans, business cases, reports and schedules and ensure programme deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Highly developed communication skills; 1-demonstrated ability to communicate with various stakeholders from staff within own work area to report programme objectives and outputs for presentation to the executive. 2-demonstrated ability to engage ICT and Business stakeholders to resolve complex technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse programme performance, manage and monitor financial budgets and oversee quality management processes to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs.
- Knowledge of DHS technical change management requirements, procedures and processes
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Soham Dingare on 02 6245 1707 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.