- Initial 6 months contract
- Brand New Projects
Summary of Role:
A well organised, diligent and personable individual will be required to support the Programme and Project Managers in the execution of projects. This includes admin of project tools, metrics and reporting such as acquiring status data, updating schedules and trackers, producing project dashboards and reports etc. There will also be the need to directly manage smaller projects such as co-ordinate resources, activities and schedules to achieve project deliverables and objectives.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Generation of project status reports and dashboards - including capturing, analysing and presenting data.
- Update Project forecasting tool
- Capturing and analysing project metrics
- Maintaining schedules
- Maintenance of project tools - action trackers, minutes of meeting library etc.
- Capturing and reporting status from both internal and external project members
- Processing of purchase orders and invoices
- Support to Programme processes - Risk Management, Change Management etc.
- Coordinating programme communications
- Maintenance of the Programme Management Plan - organisational charts, cost tables etc
- Contribute to Programme Management process and policy best practices.
- Co-ordination of resource, activities, risks/opportunities and scheduling in the delivery objectives and deliverables of small projects.
- Minimum 3 years as a PMO Manager/ Senior Program Coordinator
- Hand on experience and understanding of finance and procurement processes
- Strong MS Project Experience
- Experience working on software development projects
- Excellent Communication Skills