This is an opportunity to be responsible for Telephony and Video Conferencing product road-mapping and team leadership, joining the team in a permanent capacity.
A market-leader, in being both a commercial and ethical powerhouse. Their strength in the market has allowed for them to be progressive with targets and innovation along with industry recognition for efforts and achievements.
This role will allow for you to utilize your strong Meeting Spaces and Collaboration skillset and experiences part of a purpose-driven team that genuinely cares about its people, and stakeholders.
You will enjoy responsibility for the Product Ownership of;
- Webex, Microsoft Teams Room and peripheral technology used in meeting, training and event spaces
- Cloud Video Interoperability (CVI)
- Digital Signage
- Video recordings and content delivery
- Meeting room booking panels
- Softphones and desk phones
- Studio and mobile video production
- Virtual Meeting Rooms (VMR)
You will have demonstrated experience with;
- Working closely with the service providers ensuring services are delivering the best employee experience possible
- Providing thought leadership, championing quality issues
- Providing support to the extended team, delivering short to medium term strategy as per the organizational roadmap
- Building effective working relationships with business and various cross functional teams to manage platforms effectively
- Analysing alternative solutions, developing project recommendation, aligning to business case objectives
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work with a rewarding, exceptionally successful and thriving business. As well as working for a market-leader, there are plenty of perks including strong leave offerings, generous superannuation rates, meaningful professional and personal development and health and well-being initiatives.
This role offers flexible working and is being recruited by Peoplebank by Masood Khan.
To find out more about this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' or call 02 8267 2474.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.