Our national client has an opening for a highly skilled and established Principal Architect to provide the leading customer technical interface for their team to one of their largest strategic enterprise customers.
As a Principal Architect, you will be required to:
- Lead a virtual team of Architects and Designers to draw together the necessary technical knowledge base from within the organisation, its partners and the customer. Work with the team to ensure alignment to strategy, ensure the team are updated on account activities encourage collaboration, and foster innovation & continuous improvement.
- Present the overall architectural and technical solution to meet defined business outcomes and requirements, with emphasis on ensuring the architecture can be extended to the future needs of the customer.
- Undertake tasks requiring technical understanding, diagnosis, qualification of solution fit, and definition of support needs for proposed solutions.
- Develop or lead the development of technology roadmaps for specific and integrated service offerings, researching, evaluating and recommending new and/or alternative technologies which will enhance current systems.
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive relevant experience in area of expertise plus, a significant proportion will have been spent gaining a broad and deep knowledge of this specific area of expertise. Clear evidence of the ability to produce 'leading edge' Data/Voice/IPTel solutions to major business problems is essential. Role holder will possess high levels of IT technical expertise, combined with significant business depth and vision to enable effective production of well-targeted technical solutions identifying the 'added-value' to be played by Data/Voice/IPTel Communications Technologies.
- Role requires an expert knowledge in Unified Communications/Data/Voice/IPTel Communications gained through extensive experience of concepts, practices and principles of this discipline. A detailed understanding of other IT practices and how they need to integrate with Unified Communications/Data/Voice/IPTel Technologies augments this knowledge
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an NV1 or higher security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.