Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry has an exciting opportunity available for a PMO Governance Manager to join the team on an initial 6 month term.
- Accountable for supporting project delivery for the project scope
- Ensure services delivery management based on PMI principles and in full alignment with the client's guidelines
- Incorporate local processes and project specifics into Integrated Project Management Tool
- Support claim, change and risk process
- Provide rollout support and reports
The role will be responsible for compiling activity alignment, services delivery performance and roll-out support within Primavera P6 as well as producing accurate and informative progress reports using the tool.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5 years recent experience working within Project Management Office and minimum of 10 years working within telco industry (Turnkey)
- Experience in managing governance project
- Extensive experience in Primavera P6.
- Solid experience with PMBOK or PMP
- Proven experience producing accurate progress reports using Primavera P6
- Experience working in Telco/IT Services industry and particularly within large enterprise organisations.
- Analytical and good critical thinking skills - ability to join abstract issues or concepts to devise a solution
- Ability to work on their own and hit the ground running
- Good customer facing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information please APPLY NOW or call ANNA for further details. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted via phone.