P3O Specialist - starting June/July 2017
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for implementing project management frameworks and building project management capabilities within the clients'organisations. You will also work closely with project managers and business leaders to ensure project benefits are tracked and realised.
Responsibilities also include:
- Stakeholder management
- Implementation of PMO control disciplines
- Issue and risk management
- Change control
- Portfolio management
- Financial management
- Schedule management
- Benefits Management
- Interdependency Management
- Mentoring & Coaching
Skills and experience required:
- You are an experienced professional with a proven ability to set up successful PMOs.
- A track record of successfully providing Project/Program/Portfolio management services.
- Demonstrable leadership and team building skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex Project/Program/Portfolio Scheduling, Financial and Resource Management, Change Control, Risk and Issues Management, Status Reporting, Documentation and Deliverable Management.
- Exceptional experience with Governance, Processes, Methodology, Risk Management and Reporting.
- High energy levels to ensure successful portfolio delivery or turnaround success.
- Project/Program/Portfolio Management certifications, including Prince 2, P3O & MSP would be ideal.
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Amy Simon on 02 6245 1705 email: email@example.com for more information.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or can gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.