Our client is a renowned Australian Telecommunications provider, they are currently in the market for a Technical Automation Lead for an initial 12-month contract.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Designing and Delivery of IPNE use cases with automation across Planning, lifecycle, Assurance and Fulfillment through Cross Domain Architecture.
- Assist the Architecture with the layered approach for Network changes to enable usecases such as E2E Automation and Mobile Network Slicing
- Delivering from RFI to Implementation in the network.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated experience working within Network Engineer and Network Automation
- Experience working within OSS Platforms and Architecture
- Strong background in Telecommunications and experience working in OSS / IT oriented roles
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane (02 4016 8251) and quote job #258194
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.