Looking for an Organization Change Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months
- Demonstrated experience in an organisational change management role in complex IT-enabled projects.
- Mandatory: At least five years of experience in change management roles.
- Mandatory: Experience working in large-scale ICT change projects.
- Highly desirable: Prosci or ADKAR qualified.
- Ability to deliver end-to-end organisational change management support to a project, ranging from strategic analysis, planning and 'hands on' implementation.
- Mandatory: Demonstrated experience developing analytical / strategic / planning OCM artefacts.
- Mandatory: Demonstrated experience implementing OCM plans and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing sensitive stakeholder relationships.
- Mandatory: Demonstrated experience developing and implementing stakeholder management approaches.
- Mandatory: Ability to plan and manage stakeholder engagement for internal and external stakeholder groups specifically in cross-government initiatives.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Mandatory: Demonstrated experience drafting professional communication products, including online content, user guides, letters and other stakeholder materials.
- Baseline Vetting
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.