WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a supplier to SA Government for professional ICT contract staffing. With ongoing opportunities, available in leading SA Government organisations, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects at a state-wide level.
WHAT WE NEED
We are currently seeking a Node.js Developer for a State Govt. contract opportunity. To be considered for this role you must display the following competencies:
- Prior experience as a Node.js Developer
- 1-2 years of strong Web API/REST design/development
- Understanding of Agile practices and principles
- Experience with .NET, Azure, and Visual Studio will be highly regarded
- Ability to support and interact with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Continuous integration, Jenkins useful
- Ensure solutions are testable and write automated unit, integration and E2E tests that support delivery
- Lead by example in all areas of software development and mentor team members in practices and principles
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will possess significant hands on experience with managing a heavy workload and working with conflicting priorities. You will also have high attention to detail along with the having the ability to engage with diverse stake holders across numerous key projects.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Karen Detablan (Recruitment Consultant) for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7407 or apply now with your CV in Word Format