About the Company
Leaders IT (Professional Services division of Peoplebank) are a leading information technology talent consultancy that focuses on providing specialised IT consultants to Tier-1 clients in diverse industries like Banking/Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, and Government. Our consultants are engaged in a variety of cutting-edge projects throughout Australia.
About the role
We are working in partnership for a large Defence program on an opportunity working across the major platforms. Our client is looking for a collaborative team player to join their team as a Network Engineer.
- A bachelor's degree or certificate in computer science, information technology, network engineering, or a related field is advantageous.
- Relevant certifications such as Juniper JNCIA, Cisco CCNA, or equivalent are a plus.
- Basic communication skills to effectively interact with team members and stakeholders.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills to address network issues.
- Maintain accurate records, network diagrams, and documentation of network configurations and changes.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop, implement, and maintain network strategies.
- Participate in training and knowledge sharing with fellow team members.
- Time Management:
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks effectively to meet project deadlines and deliver networking solutions.
- Continuous Learning:
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying current with the latest networking and sustainability trends.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing technologies, industry standards, and organisational goals.
Culture and Benefits
- You will have a dedicated Program Manager, Professional Mentor and Employee Manager to support your technical and professional growth through the program
- You will have the opportunity to development your skills and knowledge in a professional environment whilst being engaged as part of a project team undertaking meaningful work
- When working with Leaders IT you have permanent employee entitlements, including paid annual leave, paid public holidays, sick leave, long service leave and salary sacrifice options
- You will be given ACS membership, financial support of your formal training and certifications and provided with regular information sessions on a wide range of relevant topics
- This program is designed to set you on the path for a long and successful career in technology
What we need from you:
- We need your commitment to fulfil the obligation of attending all sessions that are part of this structured 12 month program
- We need a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- We need you to be agile in your approach and demonstrate a hunger to grow your knowledge and skills
Leaders IT pride themselves on the continuous support and development of their consulting staff. Their consultant care team take great pride in maintaining a proactive relationship with their onsite consultants.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 80807263 quoting reference 258893.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.