Looking for a Mobile Application Developer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: July start - 12 months contract + 12 months extension
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile apps using a variety of programming languages and using their relevant Integrated Development Environments (IDE) for:
- Native iOS, Android or Windows Phone;
- Hybrid mobile app using Ionic or Cordova;
- Proven ability to map requirements to appropriate technology;
- Proven knowledge of industry technology developments and trends, and ability to apply that knowledge to specific Department initiatives;
- Proven experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle and strong understanding of agile concepts;
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Swift, Java, or C#;
- REST web services, JSON, XML;
- Source Code Management using Git;
- IDEs e.g. Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio, Atom;
- Build Management using Jenkins or Maven;
- Detailed understanding of architecture methods and patterns;
- Significant proven experience in developing cost effective solutions across various applications;
- Proven reliability and proactive team player;
- Possess strategic thought and strong leadership skills;
- Demonstrated strong communication and consulting skills;
- Experience with Cargo and Trade systems;
- Experience with Biometrics or Identity systems.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.