WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to nationally based organisations for professional ICT contract and permanent staff. With ongoing opportunities available, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects at a state-wide level.
WHAT WE NEED
Our client, a reputable global organisation is seeking a highly-experienced Systems and Cloud Engineer for a permanent opportunity based in Adelaide, SA. To be considered for this role it is imperative that you display the following competencies:
- Strong foundation knowledge surrounding Microsoft Azure cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Extensive technical background and expert problem-solving skillset, with a focus on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 related technologies (e.g. Azure App Service, Azure Data Services, Azure Networking Services, Azure Active Directory, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Powershell)
- Significant systems administration and / or architecture experience in a mid-sized Microsoft-based environment in a Senior capacity
- Senior systems administration / architecture experience across production environments running on major cloud platforms (Azure and / or AWS highly regarded)
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) concepts and application in Azure
- Experience configuring and managing Visual Studio Team Services and related technologies (e.g. Git)
- Experience supporting operations or development teams in a DevOps/Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Desirable but not essential, relevant tertiary qualification(s) Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, Skype for Business implementation
- Desirable but not essential, relevant vendor certifications (Microsoft/AWS)
- Desirable but not essential, knowledge of ITIL and other process improvement methodologies
- Relevant Postgraduate qualification
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will possess significant hands on experience within large project environments in high profile environments. You will be experienced in working on major projects and able to meet deadlines accordingly. In addition, you will have outstanding team skills and communication capabilities with significant experience in stakeholder management.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact our SA Recruitment Consultant Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format. This is an URGENT permanent requirement to start preferably at the end of June 2017 if not earlier.
Visit www.peoplebank.com.au for all other job opportunities or follow us on LinkedIn!