We are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst to join a government client to provide IT manual testing to a high priority project.
As a Test Analyst, you would have the ability to demonstrate:
- Minimum of three years' experience in conducting manual testing for software/systems, including, creating test scripts/cases from requirements, executing test scripts/cases and managing defects;
- To produce test artefacts, including: Test Plans, Defects progress reports, Test Summary/Closure reports;
- Have an understanding and experience of the different manual testing types and when to apply them;
- Experience with using the test toolset HP ALM Quality Center (QC).
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with conducting Test Automation, including creating reusable and dynamic scripts, script execution, script maintenance and interrogating test execution results to create reports;
- Experience with using the Automation Test Tool Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.