Our federal government client is seeking to engage an experienced jFrog toolset specialist to join their cloud services team.
As a jFrog toolset specialist, you will be required to:
- Be responsible for creating all relevant documentation.
- Assist with setup of the application as required for new application.
- Analyse specific impacts of automation and deliver processes for integrating disparate services.
- Work in agile team environment to and be responsible for creating Product backlogs with detailed description and acceptance criteria.
- Apply technical skills to support workable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff.
- Be responsible to manage and or upgrade the application as and when required.
- Undertake regular reviews of the application usage and setup on a regular monthly basis by providing reports.
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in JFrog applications.
- Have Linux administration background as the application will be hosted on Linux.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Requirements gathering.
- Analysis of existing processes and developing improved process models.
- Analysis and Development of technical design changes.
- Managing and maintaining the application across 2 sites and ensuring checks are done to ensure data integrity.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens .
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200133
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.