IT Systems Administrator - Bathurst
Join one of Australia's leading energy companies to be part of a huge IT infrastructure upgrade across all areas.
As the Systems Administrator, you will be working on a mixture of Linux and Microsoft technologies, as well as working with virtual environments and scripting, doing both project and BAU work.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or with large virtual teams as required
- At least 5 years experience working in enterprise RHEL Linux and Microsoft Server systems
- Demonstrated experience working with Hyper-V and VMware ESX
- Experience in managing SAN storage for IBM StoreWise and legacy systems
- Experience working with AIX including building, DLPAR, VIO and trunking
- Experienced UNIX shell, python, perl developer with Linux systems
- Experienced in Linux and Windows Server builds and configuration
- Experienced in Linux administration and native software development tools
- Strong Networking fundamentals