IT Security Project Manager
Purpose of role :
This role exists to drive the day to day stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of key projects within the Cyber Security delivery tower. In your role you will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
Delivery Governance & Assurance:
- Ensure that all project deliverables/tasks are produced and delivered within deadlines, scope, budget, as agreed with Program Sponsor and Program Manager.
- Ensure all Project deliverables are of a high standard meeting the acceptance criteria. This is met when the Project Deliverable Completion Form signed-off by the responsible Stakeholder.
- Manage vendor delivery teams and follow the procedures defined by the PMO.
- Agree any major project status change e.g. Green to Red, Red to Green, moving milestones, start and end date
- Adhere to Project Management methodologies including the use of Sentient to management tool.
- Quality Management and project Audits produce zero non conformities
- Scope changes have associated approved documentation
- Projects (where we were engaged at appropriate point in lifecycle) to have approved transition plans prior to go live
The ideal candidate should have previous experience including:
- Experience in a multi-brand and/or large complex organisation
- Experience working the in the Cybersecurity field.
- Security Operations and business process experience
- Experience working on multiple IT projects end to end
- A strong track record in delivering quality outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in innovative technology
- Retail experience will be highly regarded
- Experience in process mapping and analysis
If you have the energy, edge and ideas that will shape the future of the business for years to come then we want to hear from you!