Would you like to work with the IT Recruitment Industry Leader???
Do you want to earn uncapped commissions???
Peoplebank Australia and is a leading IT & digital specialist recruitment company in Australia having commenced operations in 1990. We are one of the most innovative and fastest growing recruitment companies in Australasia. Peoplebank is a is a 3 times APSCo Large Recruiter of the Year Award winner 2021, 2022 and 2023, 4 times AON Hewitt Employer of Choice and a 6 times WEGA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and a recent recipient of Great Place to Work recognition.
Our Perth office has a rare opportunity for an experienced IT & digital Account Manager to join the team. You will become part of a very successful team and assist with the growth of the office at a very exciting time in the Perth market. We are seeking someone who is driven by the thrill of the chase and who loves developing new relationships.
Do you want to take your recruitment career to the next level? If you are passionate about recruitment and want to work with the IT recruitment industry leader, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Don't let it pass you by!
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be recognized and rewarded for your capabilities and effort
- The ability to earn uncapped commissions
- The opportunity to work with a state of the art client and candidate management system and leading edge technologies that will assist you in becoming a high performer
- A purpose built work environment, with free Gym and Pool access provided
- The flexibility to be your own boss and create your own client base and territory.
What you need!!!
- A passion for meeting new people and building your network
- A tenacious appetite for success
- A capability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills, integrity and ethics
- The drive to be part of a very successful team and to mentor other staff
- Want to work with the best systems and processes the recruitment industry has to offer
- A desire to earn uncapped commissions and to be rewarded for your efforts
- Have a proven background in IT recruitment with local industry contacts
Send your resume in strict confidence to Haydn Bell - General Manager or contact me for further information on (08)9423 1423 (Direct).
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.