Initial 6 Month contract
North Ryde Location
Large scale Projects
The Integration Specialist will work across multiple projects in collaboration with technical resources to implement process integrations as scoped, defined and designed to deliver business solutions for projects. They will ensure that integrations are implemented to the standard as approved by the architectural governance, using MQ standard integration technologies. They will ensure that integration solutions are well documented and effectively tested to ensure success as part of the overall technical solution.
- Significant experience of working on data integration projects, understanding of different integration patterns
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical process mapping skills and process workflow documentation
- Strong experience with common integration patterns, integration security practices and API platform design
- Experience with end-to-end integration testing and problem troubleshooting
- Experience in data architectures (e.g., event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
- Good understanding of team collaboration using GIT or Bitbucket.
- Have a good understanding of data modelling technology
- Has experience working in Agile, sprint and delivery focused environment
- Computer Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A detailed understanding of software systems design and technical concepts.
- Knowledge of Integration Platforms including Dell Boomi and API Management.
- Dell Boomi certification is desirable.
- Knowledge of monitoring and log analytics
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI-CD)
- Excellent communication skills
If interested Please select Apply or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 214132