- Initial 6 months contract with a mining client
- Based in Perth CBD
- Skills: Citrix, VMware, Windows, Linux
One of our reputed mining clients is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who can contribute to the development and maintenance of a technology-related project.
- Support technology work pack Service Design and transition to operations.
- Deliver the design documentation to support the Operational Readiness and Transition to Operations.
- Engage and collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders (internal and external) to drive project outcomes.
- Support technology specialists in developing technology deliverables.
- Provide expertise and guidance for Verification and Validation of requirements and design.
- Implement project delivery plans, methodologies, systems, and execution plans.
- Experience in the development and delivery of complex, multi-discipline projects.
- Experience with mobile mining equipment and operational technologies would be advantageous.
- Deep knowledge and practical experience of core hosting technologies, including Server, Storage (SAN, NAS), VMware Virtualization, Windows, Red Hat Linux
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Services.
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
- Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job Reference: 258538)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.