- 6 Month Contract + extensions
- North Sydney/Chatswood location
- Large complex enviornments - We need a heavy hitter!
We are looking to hire an experienced Infrastructure Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in developing enterprise architecture strategies and providing technical leadership in a large and complex service environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in communication, analytical and decision making.
- Experience with providing enterprise integration and technology leadership across a range of application, digital and middleware technologies and providing technical leadership to the design, implementation and testing of business solutions.
- Experience with developing new architecture software solutions and working with business analysts to create integrated end-to-end solution options.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and maintain a customer focused approach.
- Well-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- 10+ years commercial experience in IT
- Minimum of 7 years' commercial experience as an Infrastructure/Solutions Architect
- Experience in working in large complex environments
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Strong Vendor Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with the business as well as influencing
- Open to intermediate travel around Sydney metro
- Able to start within 4 weeks' notice
- TOGAF certification huge bonus
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button