Implementation Consultant | Class Super
- Australia's Leading Cloud SMSF Administration Solution Provider
- Nominated one of Australia's most innovative companies
- Face-to-Face Client Consulting Focus
This is an opportunity for you to be part of an incredible success story, and grow your career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Class has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009. Class Super is now Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software. Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer over 80,000 funds.
Due to the company's rapid growth and business success, Class is now looking to hire a number of Implementation Consultants who will work directly with senior accounting and fund management clients, to guide them through the implementation of Class Super into their businesses.
- Knowledge of accounting or SMSF.
- Excellent communication, customer service and client relationship management skills
- You must have proven client facing consulting experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- CA or CPA qualifications will be highly regarded
- You will be a 'people person' who is energetic, professional and who enjoys working in a close knit team environment..
This is an outstanding opportunity to move into a client engagement focused role, within a dynamic software business, whilst using your knowledge of SMSF or accounting.
If you meet the above criteria then please 'apply now'. This assignment is being managed on an exclusive basis by Dan Gordon at Peoplebank.