ICT - Senior Data Engineer
Duration: Approximately 12 Months
2-3 days WFH
Location: Northside Brisbane, Queensland
Our utilities client is looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer with Databricks experience to develop data pipelines for business reporting, analytics, and big data needs.
- Responsible for evolving EQL's Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) into a customer-focused, cloud-based intelligence solution.
- Lead data engineering initiatives to create scalable, secure, and cost-effective analytical solutions.
- Mentor team members, ensure compliance with standards and privacy regulations.
- Design diverse data pipelines, foster collaboration within the team.
- Uphold a commitment to health, safety, diversity, and compliance.
- Demonstrated expert experience in building and maintaining secure, reliable, and scalable infrastructure and services on AWS.
- Demonstrated expert experience in designing, implementing, and operating large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data solutions for analytics and data science.
- Demonstrated expert experience in implementing data ingestion routines both real time and batch using best practices in data modelling, ETL/ELT processes by leveraging modern technologies such as AWS, Azure, Databricks and PowerBI
Applications Close: 5pm Monday, 20th November 2023
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Donna on 07 3291 5406 or
Alex Costi on 07 3291 5402 quoting reference 259113.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.