Our client is seeking to engage an ICT Procurement and Contracting Specialist professional with GITC framework experience.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Minimum of five years' experience in ICT procurement and contracting;
- Experience in contract drafting and administration using the Queensland GITC framework
- Experience working in ICT projects and service delivery environments, combined with a general knowledge of ICT products and services and related supply arrangements;
- Experience drafting GITC contracts for project related ICT goods and services contracts
- Proven ability to plan and execute multiple RFx processes through to contract award efficiently and in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and processes
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration in a large complex ICT function within a large commercial organisation or Government / Local Government environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practice
- Demonstrated experience and/or understanding of procurement an ICT environment.
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.
Applications for this role close by Monday 12:00 PM, Monday 19th.