- Great Career Prospects
- Competitive Remuneration
- Location: CBD
Our client is currently looking for a Software Licensing and Contract Analyst to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with the IT team you will be responsible for identifying improvements in the management of costs associated with contracts services provided by ICT partners/ suppliers. You will help the business manage key software vendors. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing ICT vendors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with IT, business and stakeholders to understand organisational requirements
- Lead the software licensing requirements
- Responsible for evaluating cost impacts of innovation and improvements proposed by ICT partners
- Review existing licensing models
- Manage ICT partner invoicing including rates, and payments, invoice disputes
- Analysing monthly actuals and forecasts and to identify any discrepancies, savings opportunities or risks to over-spending the approved budget.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification in business or financial management.
- Extensive experience in evaluating ICT contract obligations and implementing improvements with a strong commercial focus.
- Strong understanding of the processes required to improve the scope of services in an outsourced ICT operation within a medium or large enterprise, including experience evaluating software licensing and resource needs, interpreting contractual commitments and linking hardware and software support to an internal register for ongoing management and monitoring.
- Advanced excel skills with a demonstrated ability to produce management reporting, executive level presentations and perform detailed variance analysis
- Excellent Communication Skills